June 26, 2008

Visiting some Churches in USA Visitando algunas iglesias en EEUU

I had opportunity for visiting some churches while I stayed in USA.

I could visit to Pastor Bob Dominguez of Calvary Chapel La habra.

I could share the Bible study.

Also, I could visit Calvary Chapel San Diego.


I went to Calvary Chapel Montebello. but I couldn't see to Pastor Pancho.

Enjoying mexican food with my friends of CC Montebello. Thank you Jack. I hope see you in Peru next year guys.

Calvary Chapel Emanuel in Orange, with my Friend Pastor Jaime Simán.
It was wonderful to share the Word with you brothers.


Calvary Chapel of Escondido With Pastor Mils and my friend Pastor Roberto.
in the picture: Fernando Ruiz.

Then, we went to another Calvary Chapel Conference Center in the mountains of Twin Peaks

A famous hunter gave animals to Pastor Chuck for this center.

There is a lake.

A nice sunset in the mountains

No comments: